- Trump addressed the nation on his new Afghanistan War plan. Trump says the US will no longer try to nation build, the US would pressure India and Pakistan to help defeat terrorism, the US would change the rules of engagement in Afghanistan, and he would not give specific troop levels for Afghanistan. [Link] Trump Fyle
- Ray McGovern explains how people within the military can blow the whistle to prevent war. [Link] Whistle Blower Fyle
- The Pentagon wants to spend $500 million to add to the military base at Guantanamo Bay. [Link] Foreign Policy Fyle
- The man who carried out the terrorist attack in Spain has been killed. The man left a suicide note asking for forgiveness. [Link] Spain Fyle
- Daniel Larison explains how President Trump is now assisting Saudi Arabia’s brutal war against the people of Yemen. [Link] US/Saudi War Against Yemen Fyle
On Foreign Policy Focus #82, I discuss Bannon leaving the White House and its impacts on wars in North Korea and Afghanistan. Before leaving the White House, Bannon said there was no military solution in North Korea. Bannon was also pushing a plan to privatize the Afghan War with Erik Prince. I also update the USS John McCain, ISIS War, Yemen, and Africa. LISTEN HERE!!