- Paul Manafort’s home was searched by the FBI. The FBI had a warrant for tax information and banking records. [Link]
- The UAE is on pace to donate $20 million to the Middle East Insititute over 2016-2017. Middle East Insititute is an American think tank. [Link] Foreign Policy Fyle
- Nikki Haley is meeting with the IAEA to look for proof Iran is violating the nuclear deal. The IAEA has continued to confirm Iran is following the deal. [Link] Foreign Policy Fyle
- Rex Tillerson says there is no imminent threat from North Korea. This statement came after Trump and Kim Jung Un traded threats. [Link] James Mattis said that North Korea is risking a course of actions that could lead to the end of North Korea and its people. [Link] North Korea Fyle
- North Korea released a Canadian pastor who was servicing a life sentence in North Korea. North Korea said he was being released on “sick bail.” [Link] North Korea Fyle
- Internal fighting in Saudi Arabia continues as the government is putting down Shi’ite militias and destroying a 400-year-old Shi’ite neighborhood. [Link] Saudi Arabia Fyle
- Saudi Arabia has prevented planes from using the airport in Sanaa Yemen. The Yemeni Health Minister estimates that over 10,000 Yemeni have died because of the closure of the airport. [Link] US/Saudi War Against Yemen Fyle
On Foreign Policy Focus #77, I discuss the recent developments in the US/North Korean relations. Trump threatened to bomb North Korea, and Kim Jung Un threatened to nuke Guam. I review the relationship between the US and North Korea and how it has broken down. I also update Syria, Philippines, and Afghanistan. LISTEN HERE!!