- The Atlanta Police Department is investigating a police officer who was filmed beating a woman. [Link] Police Fyle
- The US signed an anti-terror agreement with Qatar. In the agreement, both countries will work to reduce funding to terrorists. [Link] Foreign Policy Fyle
- 5,000 South Sudanese civilians have fled the country as government troops approach the rebel-held city Pagak. [Link] Africa Fyle
- The last power plant in Gaza has turned off due to a lack of fuel. The Palenstianas who live in Gaza will not have electricity until fuel imports resume. [Link] Israel Fyle
- Fighting in Mosul continues after victory over ISIS has been declared. Amnesty Internation reports that 5,800 civilians may have been killed by the US coalition in West Mosul. [Link] ISIS War Fyle
- The US confirmed that Special Forces are in the city of Raqqa. The US said the Special Forces are in non-combat roles and are calling in airstrikes. [Link] ISIS War Fyle
- The UN Special Envoy for Yemen says the situation in Yemen is getting worse daily. 14 million Yemeni citizens are in desperate need of food aid. [Link] US/Saudi War Against Yemen Fyle
On Foreign Policy Focus #65, I discuss how the FBI creates terrorists. The FBI will bribe or blackmail Arabs in the US to become informants. The informants often target disenfranchised young Muslim Arabs then radicalize or entrap them. At times, informants use US foreign policy to radicalize someone. On other occasions, informants befriend people, then leverage that friendship to get them to play a small role in a fake terror plot. The FBI always brags about the arrests, but rarely informs the US how the FBI created the “terrorist” in the first place. I also update Russia, US weapon sales, Saudi/Qatar, Syria, Mosul, and Yemen. LISTEN HERE!!