- Trump’s National Security Advisor is guilty of war crimes. In Iraq in 2005, McMasters ran a base where detainees were severely mistreated. [Link] Trump Fyle
- The Trump Administration has changed US policy and will no longer be revealing how many US troops are in Iraq and Syria. [Link] Trump Fyle
- Trump is planning on placing political pressure on China to get North Korea to give up its nukes. Trump has threatened to act unilaterally against North Korea if China doesn’t help the US. [Link] Trump Fyle
- The former Director of Test and Evaluation for the US military has released a report on the F-35. The report fails the F-35 in several categories. [Link]
- In Afghanistan, US troops destroyed a cache of Taliban weapons. When the troops blew up the weapons, it created an explosion that killed nine civilians. [Link] Afghanistan Fyle
- Civilians have started to flee the ISIS capital of Raqqa. Civilians are looking to get out before the invasion of the city and because of fear the Tabqa Dam breaking. [Link] ISIS War Fyle
- US officials report that four people were killed by US airstrikes in Iraq and Syria in February of 2017. International watchdog groups put the number several times higher. [Link] ISIS War Fyle
On Foreign Policy Focus #21, I discuss the increase in civilian deaths in countries around the Middle East. In Iraq, the US seems to have loosened restrictions on airstrikes. In Syria, the US continues to bomb civilians and lie about it. In Yemen, the US looks to be increasing support for Saudi Arabia’s war against the civilians of Yemen. LISTEN HERE!!