- The FBI and CIA are looking for a CIA insider or contractor who leaked information to Wikileaks. [Link]
- The Supreme Court voted to allow an Arkansas execution to continue. The man was quickly executed after the ruling was handed down. The man is the first of eight men scheduled to be executed by Arkansas by the end of the month. Arkansas is rushing to kill the men before a drug used in the executions expires. [Link] Bill of Rights Fyle
- The US and South Korea are starting a war game simulating the destruction on North Korea’s air defense. This war game is one of the largest annual war games. [Link] North Korea Fyle
- Turkish troops clash with PKK fighters in Turkey near the border with Iraq. Two Turkish soldiers and six PKK fighters were reported to have been killed. [Link] Turkey Fyle
- Iran’s former president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad will not be on the ballot in the next Iranian presidential election. [Link] Iran Fyle
- 140 Afghani soldiers have been killed in a Taliban suicide attack on an Afghani military base. [Link] Afghanistan Fyle
- The Trump Administration is looking for a pledge from Saudi Arabia to improve targeting practices in Yemen before selling more weapons to Saudi Arabia. [Link] US/Saudi War Against Yemen Fyle
On Foreign Policy Focus #30, I discuss news stories of war and terror from around the globe. An ISIS terrorist attack occurred in France. The US is arming the Peshmerga for more war in Iraq. The White House and MSM continue to push the Assad used chemical weapons narrative, while scientists disprove it. In Afghanistan, the US is fighting ISIS near the site of the MOAB strike. I also update Kony, Egypt, Venezuela, and Yemen. LISTEN HERE!!