- A man spent three years in jail for murder but was just released after the prosecutor who got him convicted admitted the case was weak. [Link]
- Experts warn that the US missile defense system does not work as well as the Pentagon claims. [Link] Foreign Policy Fyle
- Erdogan plans to reinstate the death penalty in Turkey. Turkey got rid of the death penalty 15 years ago in an attempt to join the EU. Reinstating the death penalty would be a sign that Turkey no longer plans to join the EU. [Link] Turkey Fyle
- US ground troops are fighting ISIS near the site where the MOAB was dropped. [Link] Afghanistan Fyle
- MIT professor Theodore Postol releases another report that disproves the narrative that the White House put out about the Syrian chemical weapons attack. [Link] Syria Fyle
- The US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces plan to set up a ruling council once they take Raqqa from ISIS. [Link] Syria Fyle
On Foreign Policy Focus #29, I examine some of the costs of American’s wars. Civilians in other countries clearly identified as victims of American wars. American civilians face grave consequences from the wars. Many vets will suffer from lifelong illnesses and disabilities from wars. All citizens lose rights and face crippling debts. I also update some important foreign policy news stories. LISTEN HERE!!