- A Minnesota judge issued a search warrant that requires Google to give the information of anyone who searched the name of a man who’s picture was used to commit a crime. [Link] Bill of Rights Fyle
- 40% of Americans workers believe they will need over $1 million in savings to retire. Only 20% of workers have saved over $250,000. [Link] Economy Fyle
- Senate Majority Leader McConnell says that the Trump cuts to foreign aid and the State Department are not appropriate. [Link]
- Tillerson asks the Senate to confirm Montenegro as a NATO member country. [Link] Foreign Policy Fyle
- Syrian rebel groups linked to al-Qaeda are now attacking the city of Hama. The city is currently controlled by the Syrian government. The rebels started the attack with suicide car bombings and the rebels now control some of the villages around the city. [Link] Syria Fyle
- The Pentagon is opening two investigations into the bombing of a Syrian mosque. The death toll from the bombing has now reached 49. [Link] Syria Fyle
On Foreign Policy Focus #17, I analyze the winners and losers of the War on Terror. The terror war has been long and bloody. The winners in the war are the US government and the jihadists. The citizens in the Middle East and the US are the losers of the war. I also update Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and NATO. LISTEN HERE!!