- The Federal Reserve announced a .25% hike in interest rates. This is the third rate hike since 2006 and rates are now .75-1%. [Link] FED Fyle
- Four men were indicted for hacking Yahoo. Most of the charges the men were indicted for are actions that the NSA and FBI legally undertake. [Link]
- A government employee who hid information that the water in Flint had dangerous bacteria in it was sentenced to writing an apology letter. Several people likely died from the bacteria that was in the water. [Link]
- Senate Democrats are trying to open an investigation to prove that Russia Today: America is funded by Russia. [Link]
- At least 39 people were killed in a suicide bombing in Damascus yesterday. Yesterday was the 6th anniversary of the Syrian Civil War. [Link] Syria Fyle
- The UN now says that 60% of Yemeni are in crisis or emergency need of food. [Link] US/Saudi War Against Yemen Fyle
On FPF #14, I discuss Trump’s golden opportunity to get out of Syria. It is clear that Assad will win the Syrian War, and now is the perfect time for Trump to pull America out of the war. ISIS will be defeated, and US involvement will unnecessarily endanger American troops. I also discuss Trump giving more power to the Pentagon and CIA to carry out wars without Executive supervision. I talk about Rand’s new bill to prevent the US from arming terrorists. I give updates on the war in Syria and Iraq. LISTEN HERE!!