- Rand Paul oped on Trump’s military parade. [Link]
- Rohingya are reporting that the Myanmar government is restricting the Rohingya from food. [Link]
- South Korea is seeking UN permission to allow North Korean officials to come to the Winter Olympics. [Link]
- UN sanctions prevent the North Korean hockey team from buying sticks and jerseys. [Link]
- The US dropped a record 24 precision-guided bombs in 96 hours on the Taliban. [Link]
- The US is now bombing the Chinese Uighurs in Afghanistan. [Link]
- US coalition airstrikes kill about 100 Assad allied troops in eastern Syria. The US claims the Syrian allied troops attacked SDF positions. [Link] Daniel Larison gives analysis. [Link]
- In Afrin, Turkish forces bomb a school and water treatment plant. [Link]
- The Syrian government deploys anti-aircraft able to defend Afrin airspace. [Link] Moon of Alabama on Turkish progress in Operation Olive Branch. [Link]
- Venezuelan presidential elections are scheduled for April 22. [Link]
Correction: Yesterday I posted that the FDA made Kratom illegal, the FDA only labeled Kratom as an opioid.
On FPF #153, I discuss Trump’s plan to have a military parade. The Left reacted in a hysteria, claiming Trump is now a dictator. However, this ignores that past presidents have given Trump dictatorial powers. Bush tortured people, Obama had secrete kill lists, both presidents waged endless and unauthorized wars. I also update Operation Olive Branch, Syrian allied troops being killed by the US, and the war in Yemen. LISTEN HERE!!