- Negotiations between Britain and the EU began on Monday. These are official Brexit talks. [Link]
- The UK Parliment has passed a bill authorizing the Brexit. The UK prime minister can now invoke article 50 at any time. [Link]
- The UK Parliament votes to trigger Brexit. [Link]
- British Prime Minister plans to begin UK’s exit from the EU in March 2017. [Link]
- The Brexit could be great for Americans. UK and US are working to pass a new trade deal. The new deal will likely be better for US and UK consumers. Read Here.